Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do we know our private messages have been read by the person you have sent it to? Is there a visual on this new board? If so, what am I looking for?:popcorn:

Thanks,
Show

·
Old Goat
26,225 Posts
Look at the very bottom of the message page and you will see a box for receipt of message, on their end they will have a box that they have to click, they can read the message without clicking ok, if they dont want to confirm your sol. good luck

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the headsup. I didnt see that reciept dealie, further, I dont think I understand the mail symbols. I guess those are for MY mail only, not mail sent....................?

Show

·
Old Goat
26,225 Posts
Thanks for the headsup. I didnt see that reciept dealie, further, I dont think I understand the mail symbols. I guess those are for MY mail only, not mail sent....................?

Show
Request a read receipt for this message
Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilie

·
Registered
405 Posts
Private msg.

I guess I am not only getting old, but blind also. Where do you find the PM icon to send a private msg. to someone?

Dray

·
Super Moderator
64,223 Posts
I guess I am not only getting old, but blind also. Where do you find the PM icon to send a private msg. to someone?

Dray
Click on the members screne name that you want to PM. It will drop down a menu and the PM is there

·
Registered
405 Posts
PM's

Thanks Spike. I looked everywhere but there and it never dawned on me to look there. Happy New Year everyone.

Dray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts