Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all i got a hypercharger pro r for sale just installed stock intake back on. no problems at all complete hardware included to bolt it on also butterflys work fine.. you will have to get a couple parts one is 3/16” Tee, Barbed Mini 3-Way also 5/32” Hose 12” Long so you connect your vacum hoses to the intake.. price is 150 shipped

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I messeged you and Idk about jetting it was already jetted when I got it
I’m checkin you out before I send any money. Couple things bother me. 1) Doesn’t make sense to replace a hyper charger with stock unit. Without jetting it. Not happenin.
2) There are no jets in the hyper charger.
I don’t know how much work you’ve done on bikes...not much I’d say, or if you are really who you say you are. But I’m damn sure not sending one cent until I know you and the part are legit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m checkin you out before I send any money. Couple things bother me. 1) Doesn’t make sense to replace a hyper charger with stock unit. Without jetting it. Not happenin.
I don’t know how much work you’ve done on bikes...not much I’d say, or if you are really who you say you are. But I’m damn sure not sending one cent until I know you and the part are legit
i bought the bike with the hyper charger and pipes already on it and the guy jetted the bike like i said. also i got short inseam of 27 inches and my knee rested right on the corner i so i bought a stock intake cause there more narrow.. I decapped it and put a k&n air filter all i had to do was adjust the pilot screw and seems to run fine now. Thats' why i did not touch the carb since it runs fine after just getting the tool from glenn to adjust the pilot screw i dont know what size pilot screw or jet needle or what notch he put anyhting at.. you can look at my profile and see and i made a post moths ago about buying a stock intake.. i do not understand why your not trusting me.. if you want i could make a ebay listing and you can buy through ebay if you wish

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also i dont know where did you get the idea i said that jets are in the hyper charger? i said the bike was already jetted not the intake

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
here routonr5168 here is a clip i made showing you part dosent get any more real then this

Do u really want to deal with this guy ....remember u dont always meet the nicest people on a honda...GLWS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do u really want to deal with this guy ....remember u dont always meet the nicest people on a honda...GLWS
You don’t always meet real people either. Or get what you pay for. Maybe $150 isn’t much to you. Maybe you do a lot of purchasing online. $150 is very good deal....almost too good to be true. What y’all don’t know is my one-time cruiser is becoming a turnpike commuter. I need it and every cent I have to make the 4 hour trip. That’s one way. I don’t make the trip every day, just weekends. My better half needs the car while I’m gone over the weekend and my car is not a turnpike or highway car. I shop very little online and have yet to do business with a private individual, let alone someone who’s address is half the continent away. I get catfished on FB. I get phishing scams in my email in box. I get phone calls from scammers. There’s no reason this would be any different. The short answer responses,to me, didn’t fit with the lingo generally used by fellow riders. So I’m cautious. I’m not tryin to make a dragster out of my bike but it was completely stock except for the Clayton mod I did on the pipes. The bike’s 15 years old, barely had 7,000 miles on it when I bought it about 6 months ago. The current intake offering is less than appealing. It just turned 10,000 miles old. I checked the valves, found them all tight, dropped new plugs in and did the PAIR mod. I wanna get the throttle response crisper and have better all-around pull. I get the intake is mostly for pretty but it will help the bike’s power delivery especially when contending with traffic. The video is very helpful, thank you. Now we’ve explained ourselves, I’m still interested and want the intake. Would you please re-send your PayPal info?

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
I dont have the bandwidth to read your lengthy response....If they are on here they are legit...maybe u should try flea bay...call the guy out and then still want to deal priceless....good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont have the bandwidth to read your lengthy response....If they are on here they are legit...maybe u should try flea bay...call the guy out and then still want to deal priceless....good luck
EBay offers nothing I wanna put on my bike. The intake in question is exactly what I want, fits my year model, within my budget, unbelievably perfect in every way. That’s one reason I’m so skeptical. So are you interested in the intake as well TennX? Curious as to what your interest in business not concerning you is all about

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
EBay offers nothing I wanna put on my bike. The intake in question is exactly what I want, fits my year model, within my budget, unbelievably perfect in every way. That’s one reason I’m so skeptical. So are you interested in the intake as well TennX? Curious as to what your interest in business not concerning you is all about
My interest is as a long time member ,didnt like what u posted...now I’m done ...and wishing u safe journeys..:devilish:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts