Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a "problem with your VTX" section somewhere? I posted a question in the 1300 riders area about known problems with the 2003 1300 models, but can't find many posts with people bi***ing about their bikes. I guess that's a good thing, right?

I know other boards have sections about common problems, but maybe a Honda motorcycle board doesn't need it?

I haven't bought mine yet, I was inquiring about getting a new one or an '03.

Here's my other post:

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68644

S

·
0 Posts
You wont find many problems with the VTX. Most problems with this bike are self inflicted and people come to the board looking for advice. Maybe try it again and post a thread asking Why I Should or Shouldnt Buy a VTX. You should get plenty of input that way :)

Spike (the search master) should fly by soon and give you some valuable search tips. I'd go get it but he'd probably charge me with copyright infringement :D

Welcome Aboard! Great Forum Here. If you have now or plan to buy a VTX, you are in the right place.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stumpy said:
Welcome Aboard! Great Forum Here. If you have now or plan to buy a VTX, you are in the right place.
I was surprised to see how many people are active in here. If I finally find the right 1300, I'll definately be here more and more.

I did do searches, and I still am, but like you said, I won't find much it seems!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Casper, I see you're from KC! Spent a bit a time in Westport way back when I had hair. The 1300 folks seem to love their bikes. Honda also makes an 1800 VTX. 8) I found my 02 1800C model on the classifieds secton. One year old, 3500 miles and some accessorys for a great price. Now it has 22,000 miles. Maybe scan the Tech Boards in the formum idex to see if anything scares ya. All bikes have quirks, also there is a Mo-Kan riders group you could go to one of their rides and check out some accessories. Scroll way down the forum idex to find state sites. Cya, Lep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts