Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 11.5" suspension from progressive for my '05 1800 F. Can anyone tell me what I need to buy to put it on or direct me to the site where I can get it. I heard something about needing to get the bolts from a C model to use. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

G

·
yup

from experiance get a set of pre 04 c model shock studs Upper mount

fs are sexy what paint ya got?
ps i think they are faster then the rest

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paints the same as yours. Wow, love what you did with it though, especially that rear fender. Is that the sumo 240 kit w/ built in brake light? Looks good. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, I'll give it a try. Hey, El Broacho, you should post some more pics of your bike. Its good inspiration for future customizers. I likeeey.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, I love that Sumo X kit. They really work great on the X. That rear fender they did for you with the frenched in tail light really makes the bike. I would love to get one some day w/ a 21" front like yours but just cant afford the cash right now.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Oh great, this guy El Broacho again!

Good lookin' scoot............

G

·
studs

when you pull out the bolt that holds the upper shock (12mm) there will be a 10mm hex broached into the end it screws right out no worries.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Re: studs

El Broacho said:
when you pull out the bolt that holds the upper shock (12mm) there will be a 10mm hex broached into the end it screws right out no worries.
Thank You! :) I looked at the part fiche and it doesn't show
so i was a little worried!

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.