Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this board has been so dead the last few months, I just thought I would ask.
Not bike related, not sure I will get into trouble.

What do you Oregon riders think about the Protesters in Portland?
It sounds like a mess, to me. Dont these people have jobs?
They cover their faces, are they embarrassed?
Some of them are felony charges, will they be charged?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nuten in Eugene that I have heard of.
Protesters where paid to start it, I cant remember the name of the Payer, last name starts with a S. couldnt find it. Will look some more.

My bet is, alot of these people are on Gov. assistance.

George Soros was the name I was looking for.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sorry l don't live in Oregon, but l have watched it all unfold on the news, & it wasn't that many years ago that the police shot & killed peaceful protesters at a campus rally.
Now it seems that anyone can protest & riot for whatever reason they choose!!

Let's hope Mr Trump has some old fashioned views on these retards & uses the appropriate force to deter them from considering indulging in this type of civil unrest again!!

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
In Seattle one of the city council women is calling for protesting and setting up places to do it.

I don't even think she was born in America due to her accent.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do remember Kent State, theycalled in the National Guard, and I dont know if the Police was involved in the shootings or not.

Didnt mean to start anything here on this thread.

·
Registered
474 Posts
National Guard or police, it doesn't really matter, the point I was trying to make is that civil disturbances are not dealt with how they used to be.........& no, l'm not condoning shooting people dead for protesting, but aren't water canons & tear gas an option anymore to deter this kind of behavior in the future?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They are all the ones supported by gov handouts. They got nuthin better to do now. Plus! They know for a fact that all that protesting will get rid of the bad guy and eventually put their hero hillarity in the oval office. Time well spent and of course for a great cause. She was supposed to be the first woman up in there for cryin out loud... :grin2: She was supposed to win bigly!

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Perhaps there is a retard lexicon out there somewhere, that equates cops with National Guard.
Perhaps this same book defines "not long ago" as encompassing things that are more than 45 years old.

For those of us with more standard definitions and vocabularies, the events at Kent State are irrelevant to this discussion.

In my opinion, peaceful protests are simply part of free speech. I've got no problem with it. When the line is crossed to violence and vandalism, then I am glad to see laws enforced.

·
Registered
474 Posts
National Guard or police, it doesn't really matter, the point I was trying to make is that civil disturbances are not dealt with how they used to be.......
I did actually return to my faux pas on the subject of cops or Nat Guard as you would have seen if you weren't so busy trying to cover your previous mistake referring to your bad memory!

Perhaps there is a retard lexicon out there somewhere, that equates cops with National Guard.
l just looked up the meaning of Dud;
Dud; noun
a device, person, or enterprise that proves to be a failure.

Is there a "failure" lexicon out there somewhere?????:wink2:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I do remember Kent State, theycalled in the National Guard, and I dont know if the Police was involved in the shootings or not.

Didnt mean to start anything here on this thread.
Sure you wanted to stir the pot and good for you Wayne. We tax paying working AMERICANS should speak out. No matter which political party you are these unlawful riots are wrong and should not be allowed.
If you really listen to what Trump says and not what the press says he said people might give him a chance. The other side didn't riot when Obama was elected. Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts