Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

What did I miss? That was 46 years ago.

Seems like you've missed a lot dude, & seeing as how there's been 2016 Christmas's & planet Earth is over 4 billion years old I think 46yrs is a comparatively small figure therefore justifying my "not many years ago" statement.

·
Registered
10,761 Posts

What did I miss? That was 46 years ago.
LOL. That's an entire lifetime (or more) for some of us. :D

It's still bound to be greater than HALF a lifetime for even the rustiest and crustiest of us. I think that British broad just has a hard time owning up to her mistakes. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Seems like you've missed a lot dude, & seeing as how there's been 2016 Christmas's & planet Earth is over 4 billion years old I think 46yrs is a comparatively small figure therefore justifying my "not many years ago" statement.
Ahhhh - "British" humor.

I know a tiny bit about this..... being a fan of Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, etc......

Carry on.

:beer3:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ahhhh - "British" humor.

I know a tiny bit about this..... being a fan of Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, etc......

Carry on.

:beer3:
"I'm not here just to amuse you bloody colonials y'know!" (said in a Queen type accent!) :wink2:

·
Registered
474 Posts
LOL. That's an entire lifetime (or more) for some of us. :D

I think that British broad just has a hard time owning up to her mistakes. :thumbup:
46yrs is a drop in the ocean of life, my Gran lived to be 100yrs old & I have every intention of emanating her!

Us Brits don't make mistakes, & if we do we have the eloquence of vocabulary to cover our tracks *Dud!!!

*Dud; something that doesn't work properly & should be cast aside!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Republicans and or Conservatives.
Yeah, there were plenty of "protests" but NO "riots" and NO "violence and vandalism"! Why? Because Reps actually RESPECT the law, and those who enforce it, while Dems don't give a rat's a$$ about them, and say, "It's ok. He just killed a cop." instead. Makes me SICK the way this country has degraded into chaos and stupidity being in charge. I hope Trump CAN turn things around, but with the Media twisting and turning things against him, it's NOT going to be easy! :serious:

(How's that for "stirring the pot"?) :wink:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts