Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of designing an air box called the protien 4. It is conposed of a a gallon milk jug strapped to the intake, and makes a farting sound when riving the engine. Guarenteed to get attention at Sturgis or anywhre else. 5 bucks :wink:

·
Registered
476 Posts
It made me laugh. :D I thought it was pretty damn funny.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Too expensive!

I can get one for $3.95. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Is that the series put out by The Franklin Mint that comes w/certificate o' authenticity? I'm interested in two consecutive w/pre-1000 #'s............

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
i need to know what you're strapping it to the bike with,
b4 i consider my ordering one.
if i don't like your strap i'm ordering one from where Gandalf
is getting his.

can you tape some aluminum foil all around it?
give it that metal appearance. :wink:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Ok, ok. Since the cat is obviously outta the bag, I will post the very first spy photos for this unit. john1836 and I have been working on this performance piece for awhile now, just to make sure we could get them to market quickly and for a decent price. Now, before anyone asks, this did go to a dyno, and the numbers are confirmed. On a PosteriorPower 5000 dynometer, this baby put out 800hp. Yes, you read right. Torque was a respectable 756ft/lbs. This version is the chromed intake, which won't be avaible for another 15 years, but the polished version will be out this decade. The price is up to john, but I don't see why $10,000 to $97,000 wouldn't be acceptable. Look at that chrome boys!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Is there a way way to remove the label without damaging the finish?
And can we get it with tank trim piping?

·
Registered
252 Posts
JayhawkX,
I noticed it looks like you are running with Whole milk..

Would are X's run okay on 2%, skim, or even soy? Lots of questions but it seems we have some time to get our answers.

BTW, nice work....I needed that laugh this morning.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Would are X's run okay on 2%, skim, or even soy? Lots of questions but it seems we have some time to get our answers.
You could run 2%, but with skim you are gonna lose power as well as nutrients. With whole milk, you dont have to worry about using a fuel computer either. As to the label, I suppose it could be de-badged, but then it would look like a HD intake, which is a whole 'nother can of worms.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
SWEET!! I think that captures perfectly the "JUGS" look! Talk about a babe magnet. How soon can I get my hands on one, I'm getting a chubby!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts