Honda VTX Forum banner

Proud owner

764 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  stillflyin 
#1 ·
Hey Evereyone!

I am the proud owner of 2002 vtx 1800 retro limited edition. i am looking forward to talking with everybody about these bikes.

Talk to you soon

Randy

#2 ·
Randy, Welcome a board...you'll enjoy your time here
learning and joking along the way with some great people.~M

:fullsize:

`

#3 ·
fyrmedic790 said:
I am the proud owner of 2002 vtx 1800 retro limited edition.
This must be the edition from 2002 that doesn't oil foul the the r/r plug

hence the term limited :wink:

#5 ·
nodakbassmaster said:
What's a limited edition?
Limited Edition was one of the fastest VTX's ever made, and they were only the 02 1800 Retros in Illusion Blue. All the others were just stock. After the 02 SE's came off the production line, they had to "de-tune" all the rest for personal safety reasons.

I got one of those too.... :wink:

:lol:

#7 ·
nodakbassmaster said:
welcome! and Congrats!

The "Limited Editions" are the rejects that we sent to Canada.

They'll buy anything.

:-D

Eddie

#11 ·
PAVTXER said:
nodakbassmaster said:
Limited Edition was one of the fastest VTX's ever made, and they were only the 02 1800 Retros in Illusion Blue. All the others were just stock. After the 02 SE's came off the production line, they had to "de-tune" all the rest for personal safety reasons.

I got one of those too.... :wink:

:lol:
Mine was one of those until the Mod monster caught up with me. I have never had a plug foul on me. As Sweet to ride today as the day I bought her. New house is taking all of my money now, so the mod monster has been on vacation. I am sure it will be back. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.