Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank You from me to you guys/gals;

black hills = For riding over to Deadwood with his lovely fiance to give me a little company for one evening. It was getting boring eating alone on the road.
Thanks black hills
The first night in Deadwood I met a few other riders that suggested the Deadwood Social Club. Great place, walk up the stairs and the waitress asks "How many tonight?" :shock: I look behind me to an empty staircase and say "Just one" She looks at her seat chart and says "This way" She walks me past 2 rooms of people laughing and talking and turns to a completely EMPTY ROOM! I say "Come on, I already feel bad cause I'm alone, now you're going to sit me in a room with NO ONE?" :lol:

mutt = For asking me out to drinks and dinner in Cheyenne and even coming to my hotel to pick me up in his truck to get me. I wouldn't have gone out as this was the evening after I pulled my hammy trying to keep my bike upright. I wasn't going to go out, but he came and dragged me out to a great time anyway. Thanks mutt

David = For tagging along with me to Mt Evans to take the pictures of me and my Uncle Ed on his last ride. I couldn't have asked for a better friend and photographer for his last pictures. Thanks David

Acrotech = For slamming my face against the back of his seat in the Escalade and dragging me to several restaurants :lol: . Thanks Mike

Jeanne = For her Jeanne 'Tini and alowing me to see how nice that looks on my white shirt. Thanks Jeanne :lol:

Cliff and Carol = I asked for a favor for T-Shirts and they took care of it. Even after the mistake on the name on the shirts the first go 'round. Also for hosting the Ride In so we all can have a chance of great riding, great times, and great friends. Thanks Cliff, Thanks Carol

bluto & Lace & BAR & David = For giving me company on the long ride home. Thanks all

Marianne = For encouraging me to get another bike, even suggesting I keep the X and get that touring bike too. For telling me she would be OK for a few weeks without me to go on this ride to Denver. I wouldn't, couldn't leave if she did not push me.
Thanks Babe

8)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Saw the pics. over on the other board sounds like you had a great time. Wish I had the time and the nerve to make a trip like that someday.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Probably the most fun Coloradical yet! Sorry about the seat thing Spike, it just wasn't your day. First the seat, then the bartender ignoring you, then the waitress....geez. The next night with close to a dozen people piling into the Escalade was classic. The guy on the curb looked over and in amazement said " Jesus H Christ, look at all the people getting out of that thing :shock:

·
Super Moderator
64,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, my bad Mike. I wanted to add the laughing smiley to your thanks. I was laughing, and still am, at me sliding across the floor only to stop against the back of your seat! :lol:

Don't forget about the short people at Maggiano's :shock:

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Nice to meet you Spike. Talking Shawna into going to Deadwood is never a problem!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts