Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I'ed like to know if any one has installed this fairing on there bike and what they think of it.like hows the sound,wind protection, how it looks on the bike. ride differnt? trying to make the VTX like a Valkyrie Tour.any one know of a after market trunk ??? :mcrider: Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed the fairing on my 2004 1800 Retro. The hardest part is finding someone willing to try and match the paint. The quality and sound is great, even with HK 3" pipes. Makes the bike look like a real tourer. Doesn't ride any different and the ride is pleasant at 75. If you have a spec three you will have to remove the chrome fork tubes. Well made, I was impressed.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I also have one on my Retro. Wish I hadda done it sooner! I love mine. This is a bike Honda should come out with, a VTX Interstate! LOL! Great wind and rain protection for your body and your hands.

You can purchase them factory color matched through Xtreme Revolution here
http://www.xtremerevolution.com/Store/d ... x?siteid=1

·
Registered
983 Posts
vtxer51 said:
Hello All, I'ed like to know if any one has installed this fairing on there bike and what they think of it.like hows the sound,wind protection, how it looks on the bike. ride differnt? trying to make the VTX like a Valkyrie Tour.any one know of a after market trunk ??? :mcrider: Thanks
Here's a trunk, if you check the guys store there's 2 styles. Nice price, but made of plastic and not fiberglass. There are a couple guys here that have ordered them lately but haven't heard back on longterm test.http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcustomcyclegear do you need some cheap hard bags too?.... lemme know. Cya, Lep

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here's my set up.

I can really recomend the fairing. It does a great job without feeling ungainly around town.
Good luck

·
Registered
983 Posts
bhill, first time I've seen your bike. What a beaut! A bagger C model :D Never thought I would like it but that just blew me away. I have a black C. How's that trunk working out for you? and where did you get the bags? Your painter looks to have matched the paint just perfect, great pictures. Cya, Lep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts