Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I look at it, the more I like it. I was just wondering about the comfort level. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like my Young Guns a lot. I ride an average of about 3 hrs and very comfortable. Some of the X'ers swear by the Mustang. They said that's incredible comfortable especially on the long haul. The YG's brings the center of gravity lower also. Good Luck.

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
It is very comfortable, did a 700+ mile day on mine a couple times no problem.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Rider, 100000 times better than stock, passenger: dont even think about it.

Ive had my young guns for almost 8 months now, and everytime i sit on that saddle i just want to ride for hours and hours. the seat gives you some back support, and sits you back some from the tank.
As far as the passenger seat...it sucks
i just had to order a dual tour so that my gf feels "comfortable" riding with me

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't own one, but I've sat on several and they all feel a little hard. Everyone says that even though they are a little stiff they provide the right kind of support and are more comfortable than the stocker. They also say that they get better after you put some miles on them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Corbin young guns

They need about 1500 miles to break in. Some people like them at first, some don't. After that you'll know if you want to keep it or not. If not, sell it-you won't lose much if any.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ok, I ride on a young guns, and personally I don't think I'd be interested in another seat for a solo bike. I've not ridden the stock, nor do I care to. THis one fits my @$$ perfectly.

There is a downside, as was mentioned by others, touring with a passanger is sadistic at best. That P-Pad is good for at most arround the block.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I love it- girlfriend hates it. Bought a corbin rumble seat for when she goes with me. She loves that seat. Switch takes about two minutes. Get both. :twisted:

·
Registered
925 Posts
I've had put 8000 miles on my YG seat and don't have any problem with it. It was firm at first. but after few hundred miles on it, my a$$ sits perfectly every time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have over 20,000 miles on my Young Guns seat and while it is not soft...it is very comfortable. It does get better with age. It is more of a single rider saddle. Not very comfortable for a passenger.

Ride Safe--

·
Registered
795 Posts
Young guns

Had mine for almost 3 years and got it scuffed up from throwin my bad leg over and catchin my boot on its side. Will try and give it to an Xer as soon as I can afford the Ultimate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts