Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be travelling from Colorado in mid-May via I-70 to I-15, to what looks like Route/US 36, which I'll take to I-80 and head eastward...in hopes of seeing enough of the Great Salt Lake to the make the trip worthwhile...
I'd go around the lake, but I'm not going to have that kind of time on my hands this time around.

Any of you guys (or gals) have any suggestions/opinions on this route? Should I avoid 36 all together? Is there really anything/nothing worth seeing on this side of the lake? Would my time be better spent just taking I-15 to downtown Salt Lake City and then heading east? I'm looking to ride and see the sights.

Appreciate the info.

Peace,

MILF Rider

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I have lived in Salt Lake most of my life and do not care much for the Great Salt Lake. Sounds like you will see a good part of it with your route.

You may want to post this in the Utah forum, they may be able to give you better answers as to US 36.

Paul

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paul...will do

MILF Rider

·
Registered
828 Posts
pmn1 said:
I have lived in Salt Lake most of my life and do not care much for the Great Salt Lake. Sounds like you will see a good part of it with your route.

You may want to post this in the Utah forum, they may be able to give you better answers as to US 36.

Paul

ill second that. You'll see the lake. And probably think "thats one really big, smelly lake"

Other than the curiousity of it, theres not much to see. Not high on my list of Utah attractions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts