Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order these pipes tomorrow it's going to be tough waiting for them to arrive. For those that have rejetted, what's your setup?

I like the look of the Thunder Tornado air kit, anyone using it? If I get this with the bub jugs do I need anything else? I want to get everything ordered all at once.

Does anyone have a sound byte? These are the pipes I like the look of best, but one of the only pipes I haven't heard yet.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

X13

·
Registered
117 Posts
waiting for the jugs

I ordered my jug huggers about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting....increasingly getting more anxious to receive them....there is a sound clip on the bubent.com site but it is not the jug huggers, but rather the Harley Rinehart pipes, but I figure they probably are close....

I selected them primarily for the look, since I think they beat all the other pipes for how the dress up the bike...but sound was a very close second, and from that clip I believe I'll get the sound I am looking for...they should be a little deeper than some others from what I've been told...

Good luck with yours, if I get mine soon I'll try to post a video/audio clip, though I still have to put a picture of my bike up also, lol!! Ride safe!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Your gonna love the Bubs, I did not rejet on the initial install, the bike ran well. After the thunder tear drop I went to a 210 main, needle in the 4th slot, and about 3 1/2 turns out, at close to sea level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts