Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow the Wyoming group here is pretty quiet. I recently went and got my Wyoming plates on my motorcycle so I am officially a Wyominite. Been able to get out on the bike a few times. Looking forward to more Wyoming exploring.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its never been real active. I grew up in SE Wyoming. Its a good state since the population is so low, you can go out and enjoy the ride vs. contending with traffic.

One ride I would suggest is up to Lander, over to Shoshoni, and then go thru the Wind River Canyon to Thermopolis.Its a gorgeous ride.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Its never been real active. I grew up in SE Wyoming. Its a good state since the population is so low, you can go out and enjoy the ride vs. contending with traffic.

One ride I would suggest is up to Lander, over to Shoshoni, and then go thru the Wind River Canyon to Thermopolis.Its a gorgeous ride.

And don't forget riding towards the Grand Tetons coming from the east.

I :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: have to do that again this year since last year I kept stopping to take pictures with my memory stick in my laptop instead of in my camera.
Now as punishment I have to do the ride AGAIN.

:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely want to ride out towards to the Grand Tetons. Drove by them almost 20 years ago but it was dusk so didn't see much of them. Then tried to drive by them 2 years ago but couldn't see much of them because of the smoke from all the forest fires. I have been wanting to go check them out again.

And don't forget riding towards the Grand Tetons coming from the east.

I :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: have to do that again this year since last year I kept stopping to take pictures with my memory stick in my laptop instead of in my camera.
Now as punishment I have to do the ride AGAIN.

:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:
SO far I am loving it in Wyoming. I have only been there for a few months and didn't take long to get used to the slower pace and less traffic. Flew out to Washington to help my hubby after a total knee replacement and got stuck in traffic driving his big ass truck. Its been way more stressful driving around here for sure. I will be glad to get back to Wyoming. I will check out that ride. It will be more fun when my husband gets moved and his bike is in Wyoming too so we can ride together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts