Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Fightinfireforlife said:
I didn't see the one for the Stock C tail light. I already have LED turn signals in the rear!

Second one down in the link RDM03 posted;

I got & like it :D .................................. :D Rod

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I've got one; bright as hell. You'll have to bend the silver tab on your bike though to get it angled correctly.

·
Registered
603 Posts
are you still running a radiantz led taillight? does anyone ever have any difficulty seeing your brakelight during the day??
I've got one; bright as hell. You'll have to bend the silver tab on your bike though to get it angled correctly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a new Radiantz LED taillight for my 1300C?? Cruiser Customizing says they are discontinued!
Try Radianz Direct

www.radiantz.com Peruse through the lights, they have enough of them, if you can't find something, maybe we can figure something out for ya... just put on an LED light strip on the back of my bike that imitates the RAW design setup for the Fury, also know a good place to buy the module as well if ya like.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Do you have any pics of the back of your bike or a link to what you did?
I have a clear alternatives led taillight at the moment and it is great at night but during the day you cant see my brake light..

Try Radianz Direct

www.radiantz.com Peruse through the lights, they have enough of them, if you can't find something, maybe we can figure something out for ya... just put on an LED light strip on the back of my bike that imitates the RAW design setup for the Fury, also know a good place to buy the module as well if ya like.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you have any pics of the back of your bike or a link to what you did?
I have a clear alternatives led taillight at the moment and it is great at night but during the day you cant see my brake light..
I have taken some pics, but have not had the chance to upload them to my computer yet off of my camera (I did the install on Sunday). Also, I will have a DIY guide on it here soon, hopefully this weekend I will be done with it (also, I took some video of the install that I will be posting on YouTube once I get the guide done). Til then here's a pic of the lights on the bike off of the RAW website. It is obviously the bike on the left that I imitated and yes, they are that bright during the daytime in person:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Is this what you are looking for? I would hate to think that they have been Cancelled or discontinued. Maybe at nearly $300.00 they were too expensive for the general public!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking at that pic from Kingpin, could probably build that for around $160-180 dollars for a total install (or cheaper determining on the amount of lights you want), if you can get the metal for the bracket cheap... Shouldn't be an issue. Extra 100$ there is another mod down the road :doorag: His says 130 LED's, LED fixture by themselves will run you about $70-80 bucks, then module for 66$ with tax & shipping.

The pic below would be the order for for the lights if it is 13' across your bumper, then here is where you would get the module from:

http://signaldynamics.com/index.php...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=77&vmcchk=1&Itemid=77

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did mine for $100. Course there was some welding involved.
Nice, love to see people saving! You should post how you did it to help everybody out! Yea, there are some other alternatives to this method, these lights are just some of the brightest out there is why I recommend these guys and also, the setup I suggested was a complete replacement of the lighting assembly back there...

But, you can also do a single light set up for just a running light and brake like for about 50 or 60 bucks and make out like a bandit as well :D or... you can also buy the dual light set-up from above that I mentioned and wire it straight into your lights, just have to ask for two leads coming out of both ends of the tube, instead of just one end of the tube for complete separation...

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Nice, love to see people saving! You should post how you did it to help everybody out! Yea, there are some other alternatives to this method, these lights are just some of the brightest out there is why I recommend these guys and also, the setup I suggested was a complete replacement of the lighting assembly back there...

But, you can also do a single light set up for just a running light and brake like for about 50 or 60 bucks and make out like a bandit as well :D or... you can also buy the dual light set-up from above that I mentioned and wire it straight into your lights, just have to ask for two leads coming out of both ends of the tube, instead of just one end of the tube for complete separation...
I used the same Radiantz LED array used in the $300 MBW kit. But when I bought them, the 12" strips were $90. Now you can get the same strip for around $60. Mine is run and turn, but could easily be rewired to run/turn/brake. I used BornOnFire's dual eliment writeup to make my own dual eliment splitters instead of buying what Radiantz offers. The $300 kit wouldn't have worked for me anyway, as I was removeing the taillight bucket. (where the $300 kit attaches) just welded a 3/8" lip on the bottom edge of the fender.

A home brewed run/turn setup with these lights can be done for about $70 and attached with heavy duty epoxy instead of welding.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I used the same Radiantz LED array used in the $300 MBW kit. But when I bought them, the 12" strips were $90. Now you can get the same strip for around $60. Mine is run and turn, but could easily be rewired to run/turn/brake. I used BornOnFire's dual eliment writeup to make my own dual eliment splitters instead of buying what Radiantz offers. The $300 kit wouldn't have worked for me anyway, as I was removeing the taillight bucket. (where the $300 kit attaches) just welded a 3/8" lip on the bottom edge of the fender.

A home brewed run/turn setup with these lights can be done for about $70 and attached with heavy duty epoxy instead of welding.
Thanks for giving us the run-down! Appreciate any info that can be offered!

BTW, The new double stick tape that comes on the enclosures works really well btw, just add a little heat from a hair dryer when applying and it will stick to anything, epoxy always works too for a back up if you aren't quite sure of course :lol: Can just add it to the lip of the fender if you don't want to make a bracket.

·
Registered
603 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.