Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Jetting question... i have a 1300R with jug huggers with the stealth baffles installed... im wanting to Rejet th bike to restore the low end power lost... can anyone tell me the right jet kit??? any advice?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Never tried the SCAR method. I have had the Dynojet kit in for a couple of years now and it was pretty good until I just switched to the Factory Pro Kit. Quite a difference all the way around. I would recommend the Factory Pro kit. Very smooth acceleration and very good top end. I'm running the 220 main, 4th clip, 2.5 turns on the a/f and a 58 pilot jet. It runs very good. The low end you lost was because you went from a pipe that had a crossover to one that doesn't, that's my guess anyway. I'm running HK 3's with a BAK. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
207 Posts
straiter flow pipes dont have as much low end as more restrictive pipes do. I dont think Jetting will cure your low end power loss....not sure though. Im putting bubs on mine in about a week when they get here so Ill have to see how they perform

1 - 5 of 5 Posts