1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
963 Posts
Not a slew of bikes but definitely interesting,the center piece is an Arlen Ness bike. Some really old way cool pieces,mostly local owned. Oh yeah,if they ask if you are a AAA member say YES,discount price.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a slew of bikes but definitely interesting,the center piece is an Arlen Ness bike. Some really old way cool pieces,mostly local owned. Oh yeah,if they ask if you are a AAA member say YES,discount price.
Thanks for the input. I wasn't expecting a huge amount of bikes but I figured between this and the other exhibits it would keep my kids away from the TV and computer for at least a couple hours and I get to see a few bikes....win-win.

...and I am a AAA member so thanks for the tip. :thumbup:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Interesting bike

One of the custom bikes is made of rebar that has been chromed. I was surprised at how good it looked. Don't miss going all the way to the top floor (3 floors in all counting the lobby). Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Do they allow you to sit on some of the bikes? A few years ago I took my family to the bike show in Fort Washington, they had both easy rider bikes there and they allowed people to sit on them. Got a pic of my son, when he was 1, sitting on the America Chopper. would love to have a pic of him now 4 years later on it.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they allow you to sit on some of the bikes? A few years ago I took my family to the bike show in Fort Washington, they had both easy rider bikes there and they allowed people to sit on them. Got a pic of my son, when he was 1, sitting on the America Chopper. would love to have a pic of him now 4 years later on it.
Went there yesterday with the family. They definitely don't let you sit on the bikes. It was a nice little exhibit though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts