Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen sat and then almost dropped the Fury. Let me Tell you its F*****G nice very clean 1300 fi 200 rear tire and a 38 degree rake. Comes to dealers in March. All wires are hidden low seat. we tried to roll off the honda area with it. Long tank only 3.1 Galls. No price If you wants some real pics tell me how to upload . We saw it today at the Javits center in NY for the Motorcycle show.I tried to put a down payment but they would take it. For a production bike they did a great job

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
You are seeing a "Show" version of your Fury. The real bike to be released has wires and cables outside the bars. Here's the Honda Powersports pictures of the real bike;

Just look at the other dozen threads on the new pics

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the Engine. Thats what I mean very clean. Hve you sittin on yet. Did you try to take it home?

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
I won't see it for another 2 weeks when that show moves to Chicago. The top of the engine is nice. They had to do something with all that crud on the top if they were going to leave half the engine sticking out like that. My guess is the pair valve and crankcase vent is under that cover on the top of the cylinder.

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
That was a RUMOR of a selling point. Where did I see it? Look at the picture I posted above from the Honda Powersports website. Clearly you can see wires, cables and hoses on the production model in the picture

·
Registered
56 Posts
What dos it have for rear suspension? MY wife thinks it looks like a mosquito!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats what i thought ......Pretty cool but ITS NOT AN X!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts