Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was riding along doing about 50. Thinking back I think I noticed the legs first. Sorta like the Budwiser horses but moving much faster. Looked like it was saying to itself.. Look at my legs everyone. Look at my long legs pulling me along.

Yep it ran right infront me me. My heart jumped and I hit the brakes for about a second. It no longer looked like trouble because even tho there was more traffic on the other side it was easy to tell there was no thought process going on in its head, while it listend to the music coming from the head phones it was wearing.... it wasnt going to change direction.
It was a pretty scarey moment. I was going to yell at her but couldnt help but think at least this blond goes the extra step to take care of her body. Its a wonder she made it this far. she ran right out into fast moving traffic just as you would picture a really dumb animal not knowing what cars and trucks are. her legs were really long and really nice.. picture the Keep On Trucking walk ( unless you have no idea what that means :) )and speed it up.

Tom

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
It was a pretty scarey moment. I was going to yell at her but couldnt help but think at least this blond goes the extra step to take care of her body. Its a wonder she made it this far. she ran right out into fast moving traffic just as you would picture a really dumb animal not knowing what cars and trucks are. her legs were really long and really nice.. picture the Keep On Trucking walk ( unless you have no idea what that means Smile )and speed it up.

Jessica Simpson ran out in front or your bike????

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Was she hot? hope so. too bad she didnt get hit, you could have been there to feel for injuries :twisted:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Uhhhhhhh :roll: , Say no ta Drugs.....MMM K?
BigJoeVTX

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Pretty easy to understand what he was talking about, some blonde bimbo(read total airhead)was more worried about her next hair color & looking cool than anything else & just stepped out in the middle of traffic..............................I'm sure it happens all the time, I had this poor little blonde working for me one time & you had to remind her to breath ever so often................................... :oops: ................................. :D Rod

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Long, muscular legs get my attention every time! I was watching a red head with long hair and longer legs getting into a vette and damn near AZZ ended a stopped delivery van. STUPID!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Poison said:
It was a pretty scarey moment. I was going to yell at her but couldnt help but think at least this blond goes the extra step to take care of her body. Its a wonder she made it this far. she ran right out into fast moving traffic just as you would picture a really dumb animal not knowing what cars and trucks are. her legs were really long and really nice.. picture the Keep On Trucking walk ( unless you have no idea what that means Smile )and speed it up.

I'd hit that! :twisted:

·
Registered
69 Posts
would she be worth scratchin ya bike for though??

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Check out the sign on the door .
That Boss Hogg, probably is having a hard attack, I mean a heart attack right bout' now :!:

G

·
Poison said:

My wife and I were just watching the news, and they had a segment on Jessica's new bikini line. When she was being interviewed, she said she didn't think she had the body for a bikini...without even thinking, I said "Honey, you got it all going on as far as I am concerned."

The look my wife gave me would have melted asphalt...so, I guess I will be sleeping in the RV tonight.

Note to self: DO NOT THINK OUT LOUD. :oops:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
the other day I was typing along at about 50wpm. thinking back I noticed the knuckles first...Sorta like push rod knuckles but moving much slower. looked like it was saying to itself...Look at my typing everyone. Look at how much nonsense I can type so quickly.

Then BAM it posted!!!!

and somehow Vida Guerra got thrown in there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts