Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,661 Posts
Even what the VTX was in full production swing 15 years ago, there was only 1 or 2 rear bars like that. My advice, buy what you find because you won't find them again. Or build your own

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those guards are the same that on my 1300S. I have Tsukayu hard bags that have been "saved" when my bike decided to lay down on its right side. Really glad I had them installed after my bags. They are legit.

·
Registered
223 Posts
That looks like a picture of the roadstyler bars. They were the only manufacturer I was able to find several years ago. They're still listed on the roadstyler website, but they say for 1800R/N only. I'd wanna make sure they really work with a C model. They mount to the fender rail and passenger peg mounts, I'm not sure what the model differences are there.

- steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what does that look like?:smile2:

You are limited by your bags ?
no not limited by bags as mine were recently ripped off :). I always hesitate to do business with Smaller companies in foreign countries as I have had multiple problems in the past with orders that are incomplete or blatantly wrong and trying to get refunds etc..

·
Registered
223 Posts
I had no issues with RoadStyler. Email communication was good and everything arrived on time and as described.
I had the same experience. I remember being surprised by how fast they arrived although I don't remember now how long it really was...

- steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts