Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question. I am looking to put a "chopper-like" rear fender on my 1300 C model. I know there are conversion kits but I do not know what is what. The model of fender I am looking for is pretty much like that of the PSP (Pro Street Project) which is on the main page (www.vtxoa.com).

I am looking to fatten the rear of the 1300. What are some kits available that I may be able to check out? What kind of price am I looking at?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, well since no one will answer. Will the Sumo-X Shorty fender work on a non modified 1300 and will it look right without the 240 conversion?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm not totally sure of the fender you're looking at. I don't think a 240 fender with a non-240 tire would look good. Have you checked out the Foots200 rear tire mod? Also xtreme Revolution makes some diffrent fenders for the X. They should work with the stock tire or a 200 tire.

If you are looking for a 240 rear kit there are several options out there, check with HDL. I would think the 240 kit finished out would run you about $3,000 by the time the project is finished.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts