Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never had a spanner for my vtx. Looking at Amazon and the reviews are pretty low for stock style and the adjustable spanners. The high dollar spanners have great reviews of course. Trying to come up with a decent spanner for cheap. Any recommendations?

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
Jack the bike up some can do it by hand…some use a strap wrench….my new 06 didnt come with a wrench (someone kindly gave me one)my sales man told me wrench didnt come with 06 and later… who knows …..good luck

·
Registered
38,630 Posts
I've never had a spanner for my vtx. Looking at Amazon and the reviews are pretty low for stock style and the adjustable spanners. The high dollar spanners have great reviews of course. Trying to come up with a decent spanner for cheap. Any recommendations?
Yeah, PM me your info, I'll send it out tomorrow or Monday.
You won't find one any cheaper, unless someone pays you to take it.

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
Harbor freight. A 2-pack of strap wrenches. $4. My new Progressives didn't come with a spanner so I had to adjust them with strap wrench.

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts