Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the Ciro3d phone mount and I like it. It's not specific to any phone but I love the fact that it's powered. As long as my bike is running (and I have the phone plugged in) it's charging.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Look on surfing websites where they sell things
they sell cases that will waterproof your phone.

·
Old Goat
24,193 Posts
I like clean mounts on my bars..I have this and a otter box....works well....good luck on your choice

·
Registered
220 Posts
I don't have a picture with me, but I keep my phone in an otter box. I bought an extra belt clip and attached it to the RAM swivel in the link below. Bolted the swivel to my handlebar clamp (R-model). I also added a hard-wired USB charging port under the gas tank. Very clean looking and quite functional.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q01V8VS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

I can take some pictures of the whole rig if there's interest.

- steve

·
Registered
317 Posts
I used to ride with my cell phone secured to my handlebar so I could see it. After I realized that glancing down at my cell phone, even for a second, distracted my attention from the road too long, I decided to keep my cell phone in my pocket. Everyone can do whatever they want. I'm going to keep my eye on the road. If I need to make a
phone call, look at the map, text somebody, I'm pulling over first.

it in my pocket.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hope the title summarize it all
Thank you
I keep mine on an inexpensive universal handlebar mount - clamps phone from the sides. It also has rubber piece which stretches over the four corners. Concerned the plastic mount to the handlebars might fail, I zip-tied entire mount to the handlebars, too. When I ride in unfamiliar areas, the map function is invaluable. Not having to pull it from my pocket at red-lights? Priceless.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My IPhone6 timed out due to overheating on a hot day ride. It started back up when I took it off the handlebars so I got Tom Tom Rider. It wasn’t cheap but it is more rugged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts