Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is our count now for the record ride? Are we going to get 1,000 X's? for homecoming? Just wondering

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
We may get a big boost from the Homcoming too. The ride will be in the handouts that everyone who goes to the plant gets. If they see it soon enough then they can jump in there with us. I think we are going to make it.

Here's what 800+ Valkyries look like doing this. 8) I hope this gets you pumped up. :pepper1:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pumped

I already am pumped, I just hope we have more than enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here

Same here with the help, wife is into photos so we need someoneto do pic let me know! SHe'll be coming down too!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Re: Same here

deadeye said:
Same here with the help, wife is into photos so we need someoneto do pic let me know! SHe'll be coming down too!
Great Point!! I would love to have a shot of all 1000+ riders in a the staging area. I doubt we could fit all the bikes but it would be nice to commemerate the event with the photo of the participants. Maybe someone could orchestrate a photographer and sell the prints on HDL.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wife

My wife just started a new business doing Pictures so she would like to do just that if no one has any objections.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Re: Wife

That would be great, we need lots of pictures because this will be the First record ride, I'm sure there will be more. ;)

deadeye said:
My wife just started a new business doing Pictures so she would like to do just that if no one has any objections.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Helicoptor or airplane

Anyone have the ability to make/take an arial photo of the group? I'd buy one.........

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Photos

The wife will have be able to get around in front of the group through out the ride for some good shots. She really would like to do it, I think shes pretty good too! lol Don't tell her I said that

·
Registered
364 Posts
Chicago area rider

I'm up on the north side of Chicago. Anyone riding from this area the morning of the ride? Anyone know, and to be honest I haven't looked at maps, how many miles from Chicago to the site in Ohio?

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Chicago area rider

bhill18 said:
I'm up on the north side of Chicago. Anyone riding from this area the morning of the ride? Anyone know, and to be honest I haven't looked at maps, how many miles from Chicago to the site in Ohio?
Yahoo Maps quotes 350.3 miles from downtown Chicago to Marysville.

·
Super Moderator
63,857 Posts
Re: Chicago area rider

bhill18 said:
It's a good 7hrs ride this is including fuel stops, but not traffic. So if you leave by 2am you should just make it. Don't forget Ohio is an hour ahead. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts