Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think FactoryPro even sold them. It was an extra jet that I seem to remember had five fuel settings. Anywho I wondered how that application would work w/manifold pressure switch that would kick it on @ low vacuum. Dial-a-jet? Am I losing my mind or is it already lost?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
no and they still make that POS kit but why would you use it on a FI bike :shock:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankya JC 4 bringin' me back 2 reality. Got a good laugh outa my post this morning. Glad ya responded as just earlier yesterday I was mapquestin' the F town on ya avatar & they ain't heard of it either. Just where in Tejas would an Arkie find the head cheese? Come 2 think of it the few folks that had somthin halfazz decent 2 say 'bout them butt-ugly tubes were the ones 2 lazy to pull carbs.

Now if I could just lay my hands on some vintage mothballs, mod that vortexin' "Tornado" off the Pacer & slap a couple of lawnmower inspired 8" really shorty straight pipes on the old X. Then I'll just need 2 move the throttle 2 the left side so I can squirt Butane lighter fluid in2 my handcrafted galvanized velocity stack while screamin' into gas savin' HP inducing glory!
I can see it now..........
Pull the switch Igor!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts