Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal
Hope all is well with you the family and business. As you may or may not know I am no longer a part of Wide Open Cycles. Some business and health issues have moved me in another direction. After a bike accident first day of bike week 2008 and hernia surgery a month later I have signed off motorcycles. I still love them just choosing not to ride them anymore. Thank you for the opportunity to build the pipes for for the old prostreet project and the business it generated for my shop. At age 49 I have gone back to school to study computer design graphics. This way I can still design without the heavy lifting. Would you mind posting on the VTXOA board to all your dedicated members this entry for my first design contest. I am currently 21st out of over 13,000 entries. The voting ends in 15 days and maybe this group of bikers would throw me some support. Voting is done by clicking on the fifth star and you can vote daily. Thanks for your consideration and again I hope all is well and have a prosperous new year.
Vince Faulkner
http://1800tequila.com/widget/viewbottle.php?id=d0354e

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
The Pro-Street Project bike was before my VTXOA days, so I don't know Vince. I voted for him tho. Good luck

·
Old Goat
26,218 Posts
Well I wish him luck, just cast mine.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
:bump:
Voting, nice looking work.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I'm not sure what I voted for but I did click the star. Vince did a great job on that pipe and I wish him the best. Take care Bro. :doorag:

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Yes, I remember those pipes! I too voted, not sure what for thou..

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I'm not sure what I voted for but I did click the star. Vince did a great job on that pipe and I wish him the best. Take care Bro. :doorag:

I always loved the look of this bike... I wanted it bad...
I shoulda bought this when it was up for sale, anyone remember how long ago that was?
And didn't Hal have a HD up around the same time?

I voted also just don't know if it worked or not..

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
"1800 Tequila" sounds like a headache to me but I voted.

John

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Well I also have no clue what I voted for but I voted.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Haven't seen the other entries, but what the heck, if he has been a member here, I'm willing to toss a vote his way.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice looking bottle. Never gave it much thought that somebody designed these things. Got my vote. :thumbup: bill

1 - 20 of 26 Posts