Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nice looking bike,I especially like the chrome side covers I've been seeing around. Where do you get those?

George

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. The side covers came on it from the dealer.

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Cody, that's a clever way to fill the fuel tank. Ooops, that's the backdrop. :lol: The bike's lookin' good.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
You can get them at any Honda dealer for around $9000.00 ,they come with a 1300 Retro attached.... :wink:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I didn't know they were standard on the retro. I may have to get a setof retro covers for my C.

George

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr X said:
Hey Cody, that's a clever way to fill the fuel tank. Ooops, that's the backdrop. :lol: The bike's lookin' good.
Hahahaha, just noticed that, oh well, with the price of gas that might be the way to go. :lol:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
gstanfield said:
I didn't know they were standard on the retro. I may have to get a setof retro covers for my C.

George
lots of retro ridders trade for the painted covers from the C ridders,
have no idea why you would trade paint for chrome, to me its like tradding brass for gold, but then i am addicted to gold, opps i mean chrome.

G

·
0 Posts
Cody,

What size are your saddle bags? They are saddleman saddlebags correct? I have been looking at the saddleman's and just can not decide on a size.....

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
themurph544 said:
Cody,

What size are your saddle bags? They are saddleman saddlebags correct? I have been looking at the saddleman's and just can not decide on a size.....
Yes, they are the Saddleman Desperado large. The sissy bar bag is also a Saddleman, matching. I'm very pleased with'em.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just for information on the chrome side covers. I agree with someone else in that I wouldn't want to trade my chrome ones for painted ones, but I am sure that someone on this message board may entertain the idear. Just post a seperate message stating that you would like to trade a set of whatever colored ones for a set of chrome ones and maybe someone will bite. Offer to pay the freight for both sets and that may further entice someone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts