Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renegade Classics Apparel in Janesville, WI is a 4,000 sq. ft. shop with motorcycle apparel & "STUFF" :p

"From gloves to leathers, from rain gear to luggage we have everything that today’s rider needs for good looks and protection all at a reasonable price."

Storeowners, Tom and Corrina Dorcey, have generously offered the WIVO group a store discount of 15% during our Ride-in. Just show up in the group so they can get a picture of us for their newsletter, and mention to the sales people that you are with the WIVO group!
http://www.renegadeclassics.biz/

I have a half-dozen people that are going to join me from the NW suburbs, if you would like to join us please feel free to post. Our route will be out of the NW suburbs and up Hwy 14 into Janesville. Leaving at 10:30 from Palatine, it will take us 1.5 - 2 hours to arrive in Janesville. We can stop to meet up along Hwy 14.

Come join us!

·
Registered
285 Posts
The shop is just a couple of miles from my place and seems to be doing well. I’ll stop out there around noon.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I'll probably ride out and Dru said she's driving. The back of her bike isn't very user friendly. :shock: I'd post a picture of my bike, but it is too sad.... :cry: :cry: RB, you'll be able to smoke me on the bike now :lol: :lol: We will be there around noon on Saturday.
Later,
Sam

·
Registered
141 Posts
Had the chance to stop in and meet Tom and look around his store today. I was very impressed w/ the amount and range of leathers, clothing and misc. items. I ended up buying a new set of chaps, not that I needed them but the price was unbeatable!

My wife had been before, at which time she and Tom got into a discussion about my trailering set-up. I took in pictures and got some great feedback from Tom and also had a nice conversation w/ him and another customer.
The motto of Renegade Classics is "Just Ride" and Tom holds true to that as he just loves talking motorcycles. Tom rides a Harley, but his attitude says he loves motorcycles, any and all!

I will be trying to show on Saturday and am looking forward to meeting other WIVO's.

Will
Monroe, WI
2003 1300s candy red

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like two guys from work (the rest are wussin' out), Bluto, 6STRINGMAN, Greedy, and me.

This ride is still on. And weather is looking better all the time... :p

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I would like to ride out from Kenosha, I'd like to hook up with someone for the ride, I'm off work all day so anytime is good.
Mike

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Weather is supposed to be NICE...I am still in. Will meet ya there at 12:00PM. Wish my X was done :cry:
See ya on Saturday....anybody else going?????????
Sam

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
greedy said:
I would like to ride out from Kenosha, I'd like to hook up with someone for the ride, I'm off work all day so anytime is good.
Mike
If you want, I can meet you at Doyle's at 10am and we can ride to Crystal Lake together to meet up with David and crew (of one! LOL) and maybe 6Stings. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
8) See you tomorrow then.......

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VTXFlyer said:
Weather is supposed to be NICE...I am still in. Will meet ya there at 12:00PM. Wish my X was done :cry:
See ya on Saturday....anybody else going?????????
Sam
We're leaving Crystal Lake (Hwy 14 & Hwy 31) at 11:00, I'm not sure we can make it to Janesville by 12:00, but don't give up on us. We'll stop and give you a status call at noon if you want us to. Call me and leave a number. 847-331-5153

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
No problem!! :D What time do you think you'll get there? I'm only a stones through away 8) My cell is . Call anytime.

See ya tomorrow.
Sam

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, 'C Ya tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts