Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Kuryakyn Switchblades on for a week now and I've already broke one of the curb feelers off and ground the other one down significantly. Does anyone know what thread size the feelers are? Or other options for feelers. I know Kury sells replacement feelers but they most likely will do the same thing that these did.

Thanks
Jonesy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,558 Posts
Crapho said:
They look great with tank trim, all the wimins squeal with joy when you have this combo :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All right....all right, I don't think those will really work as I'm not going for the retro look on this bike. And for future reference, what is the technical term for the sacrificial bolt on the bottom of the footpegs? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,249 Posts
Jonesy said:
All right....all right, I don't think those will really work as I'm not going for the retro look on this bike. And for future reference, what is the technical term for the sacrificial bolt on the bottom of the footpegs? :wink:
Lean limit indicator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
cybrhick said:
Jonesy said:
All right....all right, I don't think those will really work as I'm not going for the retro look on this bike. And for future reference, what is the technical term for the sacrificial bolt on the bottom of the footpegs? :wink:
Lean limit indicator.
Did you make that up??? Sounds good!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,100 Posts
TexVtx said:
cybrhick said:
Jonesy said:
All right....all right, I don't think those will really work as I'm not going for the retro look on this bike. And for future reference, what is the technical term for the sacrificial bolt on the bottom of the footpegs? :wink:
Lean limit indicator.
Did you make that up??? Sounds good!!!
He's got more chit than Carter's got peanuts!

LOL!

and more hair than me too!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top