Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 VTX 1800c
I currently have Kuryakyn Stiletto Footpegs on the bike, installed by the previous owner.
Vehicle Grille Window Hood Automotive lighting

I am not a fan of these pegs AT ALL.
I am constantly dragging them and grinding them down, this has led to the points becoming sharp.
I literally have to put pieces of pool noodle over the pegs in my garage to keep from stabbing my legs walking past the bike and ripping my pants.
Also the hex bolts which hold the pointed end cap on have become ground down making it very difficult to get a hex wrench into them for removal. This makes adjusting the overall peg position a PITA.
I would like to replace them. I am looking for recommendations from other 1800c riders based on their own pegs, pictures would be great.
I am currently leaning toward mini-floorboards , something along these lines.
Product Gadget Font Material property Musical instrument accessory

If anyone with an 1800c is using mini-floorboards I would be very interested in hearing about which brand/model they are using and how they like them overall.
I am open to any pegs other then full floorboards really.
Thanks

·
Registered
2002 Honda VTX 1800 C
203 Posts
I have these on my 1800 C and I love them. They are Kuris but I don’t remember what they call them I think they’re like mini boards or some thing
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Honda VTX 1800 C
203 Posts
I have these on my 1800 C and I love them. They are Kuris but I don’t remember what they call them I think they’re like mini boards or some thing View attachment 204768
Yeah JP cycles has them check it out. I got mine at a dealer (of course I paid more than this!) and I had to pay extra for the adapters but this says it comes with them. Just Gotta make sure it’s the right adapters for your bike

·
Registered
12,399 Posts
2003 VTX 1800c
I currently have Kuryakyn Stiletto Footpegs on the bike, installed by the previous owner.
View attachment 204764
I am not a fan of these pegs AT ALL.
I am constantly dragging them and grinding them down, this has led to the points becoming sharp.
I literally have to put pieces of pool noodle over the pegs in my garage to keep from stabbing my legs walking past the bike and ripping my pants.
Also the hex bolts which hold the pointed end cap on have become ground down making it very difficult to get a hex wrench into them for removal. This makes adjusting the overall peg position a PITA.
I would like to replace them. I am looking for recommendations from other 1800c riders based on their own pegs, pictures would be great.
I am currently leaning toward mini-floorboards , something along these lines.
View attachment 204765
If anyone with an 1800c is using mini-floorboards I would be very interested in hearing about which brand/model they are using and how they like them overall.
I am open to any pegs other then full floorboards really.
Thanks
Mine look just like your pix. I believe they are Kuryaykn's, and I love 'em!

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300 "R"
297 Posts

·
Registered
12,399 Posts
After I've gotten up to highway speeds, I usually move my feet up to my Drag Specialties' popsicle pegs on my engine guards. They will stay there comfortably a loooong time. I usually move them down after a bit to keep the legs from getting too stiff in 1 position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts