Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my options for Honda dealers that can service my bike? I know that there is Petes in Bel Air. Any other places around here or southern PA? Delaware possibly? Just ordered the National Switchblade windshield. Hope it is a good one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Honda dealers.

I always try to avoid the dealers whether it be automible or motorcycle related unless it is a warranty related issue. I have had exhaust work done on my Honda Aero at Central Cycles which is on Rt. 22 , Churchville Road near Aberdeen. They are across from the adams automible dealership just before getting into Aberdeen coming from Bel Air heading into aberdeen. They are an indepentent shop specializing in metric bikes. As soon as i figure out what aftermarket pipes i will be putting on my 03 1800R that is where I am taking it. Cecil is the owner and I understand he worked for the dealer in BelAir before opening up his own place in this location. Number is 410-879-2750 or 410 734-7620.

Rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is Honda Powersports of Crofton 745 md route 3 south Gambrills MD 21054 410-923-4944.... If there's any others closer good luck

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don't like going to Pete's cycle OR cycle world. Too many bad experiences for me and some friends.

I hear Honda Powersport of Crofton is great! Haven't gone there yet though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
try crofton whats the most happens you don't like them just like the rest it's just like anything else you try you just don't know till you give it a shot.
we have used them in the past and they done us well 8)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have had work done at C&L cycle in Eldersburg. I was satisfied with what they did (brakes +throttle cable), and ok with the price. C&L is just south of the intersection of Liberty Road and Rt. 32, on Liberty Rd. They are a smaller, family run (i think) buisness. Not flashy, but good customer service.

DB

·
Registered
214 Posts
Honda Powersports is good, but kinda slow. Try Used Bike Emporium on Telegraph Rd (Hanover). Nothing, but compliments.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Twigg Cycles in Hagerstown is a dealer and they're not necessarily "cheap" but then again I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for" and I am confident that when your bike is serviced they really actually service your bike. IMHO. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts