cable rerouting instructions
Re routing the cables is not to bad. I did that to add the Phat Riser II's to mine.. Here's some info on rerouting the stock cables
Throw a jack under the bike and just take the weight off of the front wheel. Have another set of hands available to hold the bars steady. Remove the top center nut on the triple clamp, loosen the two pinch bolts on the left and right side of the clamp. Now just wiggle the bars up and down it they will come right off. Lift them just high enough to push the cables through and reassemble in reverse order. Now you will have all the cable room you need . Also it's a good idea to throw a towel or something over the tank before you start to protect the paint..
1. Put the bike up on a jack (or whatever to get the front tire airborne)
2. Loosen the two pinch bolts on the upper tree (that pinch the fork tubes)
3. Remove the stem nut.
4. Pull up and free the upper tree. (nice to have a helper to hold bars)
5. Pull cables behind upper tree.
6. Re-install via reverse order.
7. Your done!