Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I posted.

I have been having loads of fun recovering from a low speed low side last year. My VTX fared better than I did. I am starting to get her fixed back up.

I am the original owner of a 02 1800 R. And I all that time I have kept the stock turn signals. I picked up some aftermarket replacements, but there is a small issue. The base of the stalk does not fill the huge inset that the stock signal fills up.

What have folks who swapped out the turn signals done to hide/fill this divot?

Thanx

Dave

·
Registered
485 Posts
It has been a while since I posted.

I have been having loads of fun recovering from a low speed low side last year. My VTX fared better than I did. I am starting to get her fixed back up.

I am the original owner of a 02 1800 R. And I all that time I have kept the stock turn signals. I picked up some aftermarket replacements, but there is a small issue. The base of the stalk does not fill the huge inset that the stock signal fills up.

What have folks who swapped out the turn signals done to hide/fill this divot?

Thanx

Dave
I replaced my stock rear turn signals with some BigBike/ShowChrome visored signals. Ended up getting a couple of automotive PCV grommets from an auto parts store that just fit the existing hole/depression in the fender that the new lights mounted onto. Still look decent after 10 or so years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts