Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've had my bike, I always liked the look of chin spoilers. The OEMs are really hard to find and the others on the market didn't have the look I was after. Finally, I came across this one and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's extremely well made of fiberglass, not the cheap plastic stuff. I really like having the screen in it for cooling and also for standing up against chips. The company was great to work with answering all my questions very quickly. If anyone is looking for a chin spoiler, I highly recommend this one! They also have other items for our bikes, fenders, drive shaft covers, triple trees and air systems. http://www.lowandmean.com/ Enjoy and tell them Dave sent you! :D

Shot with Canon PowerShot G2 at 2008-08-22

Shot with Canon PowerShot G2 at 2008-08-22

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Biodude said:
Can Dave please stop YELLING!
I thought yelling was when you typed in all caps... as far as I can tell he is just using a larger font... which is fine with me.. it seems my arms are getting too short and by the time I get somethign far enough away to focus on, it's too small to read. LOL

Jack

·
Mad Hatter
21,342 Posts
Cool looking chin!! ThankX for posting the link.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
jackandangie said:
Biodude said:
Can Dave please stop YELLING!
I thought yelling was when you typed in all caps... as far as I can tell he is just using a larger font... which is fine with me.. it seems my arms are getting too short and by the time I get somethign far enough away to focus on, it's too small to read. LOL

Jack
LOL OK . your right all caps is concidered yelling, this is just really annoying to read..LOL
hen again I do have work to do on the other side of the building, good to know I can still see this post then..hahahaha

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys. I guess it's my 56 year old eyes. I just wanted to make it an easy read. :lol:

·
Mad Hatter
21,342 Posts
daverubino said:
Sorry guys. I guess it's my 56 year old eyes. I just wanted to make it an easy read. :lol:

It was fine for Me :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I agree with Kevin i love the reaper front fender i see one in my future :vtx18:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Cool looking chin spoiler. I like the screen insert. I have the OEM spoiler on my F, but I have been looking for something other than stock and I think those huge ground pounder ones are fugly as hell. I might have to check this one out.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
So does the honeycomb filter come with it?

It doesn't look like it from what I read,

So does any screen/filter come with it?

It looks awesome, I was thinkin instant add on for me, as it probably would be cheaper than all the other chrome options I was looking at for my radiator,

But @ $275 plus shipping (for shroud, honeycomb screen and matching radiator screen), this seems like its one of the last things I'll be adding. Heck for that much I'll probably just get a better airbox. I know its cool as hell, but I just don't see how that bolt on should cost close to $300...

But then again, I'm only complaining because I don't have the extra $300 laying around.

Looks great though.

Just Sayin'

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thanks for the post and large print :lol:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The 'chin' is in! Mighty fine 8)

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
They're damn proud of their stuff. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wonder if someone else will have one cheaper? :beer3:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
cybrhick said:

You will. Soon I hope. Get on with it !!!! We be waiting here ! :lol:

Kindest Regards,

-Will in Maryland

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
What they don't make one for the 1300 ? Smitt

·
Seasoned Member
8,334 Posts
cybrhick said:

Sounds like maybe the part your returning is going to be the possum pusher.

:lol:

Where do I sign up. :p

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
VTX1300cnME said:
cybrhick said:

Sounds like maybe the part your returning is going to be the possum pusher.

:lol:

Where do I sign up. :p
Who keeps spreading these rumors?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts