Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to post this a few days ago on the Texas X forum but it was hacked again and wont be up for a bit.

This will be a ride from Sulphur Springs to historic Jefferson.Anyone in east or north Texas that want to go just let me know. Kick stands up at 9:30 in Sulphur springs on April 16th.

I'll have route info for anyone interested. We can meet along the way or whatever.This is a ride with some folks i ride with out of the Sulphur Springs and
Greenville CMA chapters. Should be great weather to ride down and cruise jeffereson have some food etc.

[email protected]

www.kingdomriders.org
www.cmatexas.org

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI...sulphur Springs is located right off I30 85 miles east of Dallas and about 100 west of texarkana.

G

·
0 Posts
damn, lots of good rides this weekend...

I am going to April Absolute in kemp , great 3 day party put on by the banditos, gypses, and black sheep MC...

should be a blast....

hope your ride is kewl too...this is gonna be my first sleep over rally..heheh......

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to a rally or on a ride every weekend for the next 2 months....lol
Gotta remeber to get my wife a card or sumpin.... :p

·
Registered
757 Posts
I got your PM and I would go but NASCAR is in town this weekend, gotta party with the Rednecks this weedend. Thanks

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy the race. Kinda a busy weekend with the race and several other events. A large part of the group on this ride are from the new Sulphur Springs chapter of CMA and i've been trying to help em out some. Didn't have much of a heads up on the ride and the Texas board going down threw me off.

I'll be posting invites all the time for stuff so hopefuly you and some other X riders can make it to some.

·
Registered
135 Posts
SicTexVTX
Are you from Sulphur Springs or from the area. I lived there from 1980 to 2000 and my family lives there now. I would like to go, but my riders group will be at Rockwall Honda on April 16, we are Chapter 99 in Rockwall, Tx.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From the area. I'm about 17 miles from Sulphur Springs.My address is listed as the big city of Pickton.Though i live in Coke population unknown but we got alot of cows.There is a Tuesday night ride group in Sulphur i ride with some, along with a CMA chapter i run with a bit.My CMA chapter is out of Mineola...... www.kingdomriders.org

1 - 10 of 10 Posts