Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Saturday Sounds Great

I'm in for Saturday. I have yard work and a B-day party on Sunday. Let's meet at the D&D on the Berlin TPK across and diagonal from Olympia diner. Just past Friendly's.

Any thoughts on the route?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Andrea and I are interested in riding along this weekend if it's not raining. Berlin Tpke sounds great. What time?

Also, Sheik, we have a check for you. :D

Scott

·
Registered
376 Posts
Time for Saturday

I am thinking around 9:00 but it depends on where we go. Could be earlier if we go out of state. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Now its 9:00 Saturday morning? Are we in for Sunday also? Scott and Andrea can I meet you at Dunkin Donuts in Plainville Saturday since I dont know where Im going. Chuck are you going? Toolman dont tell me I have to leave you behind!!!! GET THE SLED READY WILL YA!!!! Mar

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes Marilyn, we will gladly meet you at DD in Plainville. We can ride together from there, but I will need coffee at one of those stops LOL.

I hope Chuck will meet us too. It should be a good day for a ride...

Scott

·
Registered
204 Posts
Andrea and I are good for one day or the other, as long as it's not raining. But, we have stuff we need to get done the "other" day. Whichever day the other X Riders agree to is fine with us. We'll wait for those with a title to make a command decision.

Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
Weather will tell....may drag RamMan with me - even though he's got this "HOG" thing going on now. Rode my 1800S3, rode a new Road King Classic and couldnt' get back onto my 1800S3 fast enough! HD is a very nice bike but a dog by comparison, not as smooth and the list goes on..... Thank God I didn't drink the HD cool aid. And to boot, I bought my wife a new Vstar with the $$$$ difference!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sunday is out for me

Wish I could do Sunday. Yard work is out as well on Sunday. I remembered I have an archery event I have to work on Sunday.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rode today with RamMan. He says HI and would love to ride weather permitting sometime this weekend. Can't say one day is better than another for sure. Chores and Bike Blessing in New London on Sunday afternoon was mentioined by another member in a previous thread. Will stay tuned in hopes something is confirmed that we can join in on.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Saturday Ride

I will be at the D&D on Saturday at 9:00. I will wait until about 9:15. If anyone would like to join in great.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be there Saturday. Any one else :?: . I'll also going to do the Sunday bike blessing.
Hey Dave. How is your bike doing?. It must be a PITA to have to wait again for repairs. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Can't make it theis weekend - but I'll see you guys soon 8)
Got some new rubber mounted and ready to wear 'em down :lol:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ride Suggestion

MA Riders are having a tune up ride this weekend from Chicopee, MA. Here are the details. If anyone is interested I will have the map and directions. If we do this we may want to meet a bit earlier, like 8:30.

Tune up ride. Haven't riden in a pack before or just rusty from last year, this is the ride for you. Or just gotta ride with VTXers.

Saturday the 9th
Chicopee Dunkin Donuts at 9:30- 10:00 (Directions)

Sunday the 10th
Boxboro Exxon And Dunkin Donuts at 9:30-10 (Directions)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Let me get those links working. As everyone knows anyone is invited to our rides.

Group Riding tune ups. Alittle lesson on how to ride in group then off for a ride.

We are finally going to have first rides of the season. Group riding tune ups are for nebies and experienced alike. Last year we had no accidents lets get together so we are all riding the same. Short lesson then off for a ride together.

Saturday the 9th 9:30-10:00AM from Chicopee

Sunday the 10th 9:30-10:00 Boxboro

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.