Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one intrested in riding this weekend I am from the williamsport area and looking to ride with some of you guys. Let me know
Regards,PAVTX

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea after seeing the weather report for this weekend it looks like a bad weekend to ride, but lets hook up soon maybe next weekend.
Regards,
PAVTX

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ride

Hey there.
I'm originaly from Williamsport. The next time I'm in town maybe we can do some riding. I just got my VTX 1300 about a week ago and I'm looking forward to riding a lot. My dad has a GL1200 and loves to ride.

·
Registered
384 Posts
snmrymsza, you're near me. this weekends weather doesn't look good, but when you're ready for a ride let me know. Either on the weekend or any night during the week.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Williamsport? Is that up near Wellsboro? If so, I had planned on getting up there for a weeknd this summer. The trip was rained out last year. I'm in Delaware Co., near Philly.

·
Registered
84 Posts
weeknight rides.

Blade050, If I'm riding at night durring the week it is on my way home from work. I work till 10:00 in Warminster (Partly the reason i got the bike). I love the ride home at night up 309. There usualy isnt much if any traffic and it is a fairly nice road. My weekend night are usually free though. If I'm not in Williamsport visiting my relatives.

·
Registered
384 Posts
snmrymsza....you're on about the exact opposite work schedule as me.
I leave about 4:15am and get back around 3:30pm. M-F.
If things clear up tomorrow night check back here around 5pm
Talk to ya later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts