Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Leave Chris's at 12:00ish come on XRiders bring some cash and lets go visit our X Brother DAWG In Mount Prospect ILL. Get some Threads, Pins,Can Cooler, hope to see a bunch of you for this ride. It would be nice to meet up with a few fellow Flatlander Xriders. WE will be taking Hwy 12 all the way down to Mount Prospect ILL..
Let me know X Riders if you are riding with us.
Skinny

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I'll see ya'all there, he's just around the corner from the house.

Just need DAWG's address please.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Can't make it this Sat, but please thank Dawg for me. Ordered a shirt Sunday and it showed up today. Top notch graphics!!

Brian

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
assassin said:
Can't make it this Sat, but please thank Dawg for me. Ordered a shirt Sunday and it showed up today. Top notch graphics!!

Brian
Yes this Saturday May 8th leaving Chris's In Burlington at 12:00ish hope to see alot of Xer's for this ride
Thanks Skinny

G

·
0 Posts
Unfortunately I will be tied up all weekend getting things taken care of so I can go to the Dells on the 15th. Have a great ride.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Ride to DAWG's

Heck, gotta learn to keep up with my calander. My cousin is graduating from Nursing School at Marquette, so I'll need to be up there Saturday.

But, hey, lots of women going to be there! I'll take that over (some) of you guys any time! :twisted: :wink:

I'll hit DAWG's web site and get some things from him. Would have loved to meet and see everyone again, though. :(

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Skinny said:
Saturday Leave Chris's at 12:00ish come on XRiders bring some cash and lets go visit our X Brother DAWG In Mount Prospect ILL. Get some Threads, Pins,Can Cooler, hope to see a bunch of you for this ride. It would be nice to meet up with a few fellow Flatlander Xriders. WE will be taking Hwy 12 all the way down to Mount Prospect ILL..
Let me know X Riders if you are riding with us.
Skinny
Hey Skinny,
About what time do ya think we'll get back. May have to work in the afternoon. Any chance of leaving a little earlier? How long of a ride is it?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Was watching my shedules here to see if I can make the ride to Dawg's, but I will not be able to.

However,

I'm already booked at the hotel for next week, and I just ordered a couple of shirts from Dawg! I'm ready to roll come the 15th.

Gbert

Have a safe ride tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Yeah, it's a no-go for me....too much stuff to do!!!!!
But Friday is just around the corner!!!! Right Steve????
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
The route home was great. No rain and very little traffic. Thanks for making up our shirts right in front of us. AND now I have my very own ONE of a KIND beer can wrap that your honey designed.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dawg and Mrs. Dawg

Was wonderful to meet you both. Xer's these are wonderful people ya gotta meet them. Let's plan another ride to Dawg's in the next couple weeks. I'll contact him and see what's the best day. Great job on the shirts, can cooler's, and no I do not have MY OWN PERSONAL one YET!
The route back was great. Thanks for your advise. Hope to see you soon.
Kerry loves her shirt to. Thanks again Skinny

1 - 20 of 23 Posts