·
Registered
170 Posts
H-E-L-L NO. TJ is a war zone lately.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ride to Mexico

I go down to Tijuana weekly. Yes, on my 1800, all hours of the night/day or pass midnight. I have'nt encountered anything that makes me think twice of going down there or all out boycott it.
Mexico is a big country, and where all this war stories are happening is everywhere. Yes, I do a weekly Mexico news search/daily tv news to read and watch what's happening. It's mostly between the cartel vs cartel vs Federales/local and state Police and Military who are doing the shootouts. Military and Law enforcement are doing what their ordered to do.
Yes, bystanders are accidently shot at, being in the wrong place at the wrong time and these incident occur in the outskirts of Tijuana in residential areas or areas where the cartels hang out. I am not saying it does not happen in the City of Tijuana but when the News reports they say "In Mexico today" It gives a taste of going to Tijuana, "Hey lets take a ride to Mexico","Are you nuts, its a war zone down there" (No pun intended) I am not saying it does not happen in Tijuana, it does. Tijuana is quite big. What I am getting at is, where in Tijuana. Its like shots fired in Los Angeles, that does'nt mean I can't go to Los angeles or anywhere else in USA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts