Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to ride everyday and I know alot of you also do. If not make it a point to ride next Wednesday July 18th. Tell everyone you know that has a motorcycle to join us.
8)
http://www.ridetowork.org/

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Count me in on the 18th. 8) Even if I only live 10 blocks from work :mcrider:

·
Registered
679 Posts
The 18th is Wednesday! Wednesday is my Monday! I ride to work anyway, whenever I can.

It seems that Ride-to-Work Day is always on Wednesday. Am I right?

For me riding to work makes it hard to go to work. :( It also makes the trip home longer than the actual distance. :lol:

I wish I had known about this earlier. I could have put up some posters at work. Hmmm.... Maybe I can e-mail one to work.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Will be riding that day also!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
How odd. People with motorcycles need ENCOURAGEMENT to ride them? I'm very confused.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ride everyday there isn't a downpour going on when it is time for me to leave!

·
Registered
910 Posts
the problem down here in Florida is the weather. It's generally great in the mornings, but by mid afternoon the chances are good that the sky will be exploding on you. I'm talking about some very violent thunderstorms. I work about 75 miles from home and that can make for a looooong ride.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I've already rode twice this week to work. Any day the weather is good I take my bike.

The rest of the week looks bad for riding, but if there is a reprieve, I'll be on my bike.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Wednesday is the one day I do not ride the bike to work, I golf right after work so I drive the truck.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Here is my weather. Due to the way I dress for work, I highly doubt I will be riding tomorrow. But I do ride on all the non rainy days...I am a fair weather rider, NO DOUBT!

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
My bike has an oil leak, but I did ride the wife's 650 v-star in to work... Sure makes me miss my X. :( I feel like a fat kid on a moped :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts