Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going riding today?? supposed to be at least 57 degrees with a chance of showers?????

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
We went out Christmas day... was great. If the roads dry up we'll be going again... but that doesn't look like that may happen. I don't mind wet roads it's the nasty salty spray from everyone in front of you I hate.

Plus ain't this a beer drinkin' football watchin' day? ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I managed to get out yesterday, about 2 hrs. I made about 80 miles according to the speedo.
Good therapy!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
just came back in, 81 miles and my bike looks like i took it to a muddy hillclimb, got to go wash all the salt off of it,

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I added some Sta-bil to the tank yesterday and started it up on the stand and sat on it. Does that count? :lol:

:bowdown:
Just a side note, that Pepsx stand is solid. The bike didn't rock, move, shake, or anything. I was worried that there wasn't enough engine vibration to stir up the Sta-bil.

:tools:
I put it up on the stand awhile ago to add on the GP block off plates for the pair valve covers. I was getting alot of popping and discovered that the rubber caps I had put on when I did the Biglry desmog over 5 years ago had dry rotted and air was being sucked in. If you have done the same remember to keep an eye on thsoe rubber caps. The popping has dissapeard again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts