Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess the La. forum is officially dead. Maybe us Texas X Riders should invade and take it over.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a Texas board?
Was Hoping that would get a rise. Yes there is a Texas Board. Texasxriders.com . And we welcome La. Riders. Note that we are having our 13th annual gathering in the beautiful Texas Hill country April 28-may1 and you and the others from La. And Mississippi are invited. See the post here . If you haven't ridden the Twisted Sisters , you are really missing out. We will have others from your neck of the woods. Cmon over , we love Cajuns.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm in Louisiana and peek in on forum now and then. My VTX died back in Oct 2009 and have since moved on to a GL1800 Goldwing so I am on the Goldwing Forum more often than the VTX forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
many of our members have moved on to other motorcycles including myself as I also ride Wing.We became friends through the TXR forum and continue to ride together. One of your Wing riding compadres is a valued friend and will be at our gathering in Bandera. he is from Westwego. Hook up with him and come on over.

·
Registered
168 Posts
What is your friend's name online ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
many of our members have moved on to other motorcycles including myself as I also ride Wing.We became friends through the TXR forum and continue to ride together. One of your Wing riding compadres is a valued friend and will be at our gathering in Bandera. he is from Westwego. Hook up with him and come on over.
Agreed, some went to Goldwings and other brands, but most members have mainly moved on to Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Every where I ride to I see less VTXs and Shadows as time moves on. Like anything no longer in production, it gets used up and fades away over time. The main reason is the Harley marketing, people today don't go for the bargain price bikes like they did in the past they go for the lifestyle, the in thing now no matter what it costs. When talk to previous Honda owners they all say there Hondas were good bikes and were very reliable and good to them. I think they just simply became bored with a perfect running bike. The same thing happen with members here, they simply moved on to other biker forums what there current bike is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still quite a few VTX s in our group. We have 56 people signed up to show at the gathering in Bandera. If you haven't been to Bandera , you need to go. Especially if you ride a X bike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts