Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 1800C and am wondering if anyone has this setup and what modifications, if any, were needed to make it work. I have the Corbin studded solo seat and am looking at options for a solo rack. The Rivco looks like the best bet, but they say it will only work with the stock seat. I have heard of people modifying the rack or brackets a bit to make it work, but I haven't been able to find any detail on how it was done.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
190 Posts
rack

I have an MC Enterprises rear luggage rack on my 1800c. Also a corbin solo seat and backrest. It came from honda direct line it costs $124 now.
it mounts to the fender rails and the holes for the license plate bracket. This might be an option for you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an MC Enterprises rear luggage rack on my 1800c. Also a corbin solo seat and backrest. It came from honda direct line it costs $124 now.
it mounts to the fender rails and the holes for the license plate bracket. This might be an option for you.
Thanks goober. That looks like it could be a good option. I might look at that with the Mustang studded fender bib to dress up the rear fender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts