·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Ummmm.... Ever heard of a windshield?

Works for bugs, too!

·
Registered
248 Posts
June bugs... Those cute and delicious little flying rocks leave a lasting impression in you.. err on you.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I chose June Bugs, because they're more filling. You know, you down a couple of gnats and a few miles later, you're hungry again. Horseflies? No thanks. You ever been bitten by a horsefly? Man, I've never been shot, but I can imagine that's pretty close to what it must feel like.

BTW, June Bugs are actually called May Beetles -- what is that all about?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Gnats are great! You don't even realized you swallowed them until you are done riding, and you know your mouth was open most of the ride, and your shirt is covered in them..

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
"There was an old lady that swallowed a fly! Why oh why she swallowed a fly, Perhaps she'll die"

Think Windshield :!: :wink:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
No bugs in my face. I wear a full face helmet! Nothing against bugs in your face, but those mothers hurt!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, so far Gnats have a solid lead with their easy to swallow bodies, but June bugs that meaty midwest treat are starting to close the gap, will they make their move soon enough to get the checkered flag? Time will tell.

Following the pack we have my personal favorite Lady bugs, I've never met a Lady I won't eat and if they crunch like popcorn, so much the better.

And taking up the rear are the rasins of the sky Horse flies.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Wind shields are for old folks! 8)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nothing like eating a fine Lady....................Bug!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts