Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the dealer and have ordered my Roadhouse Classic 2 into 1 exhaust for my C. Dealer checked with Parts Unlimited and they say they'll fit. Dennis Kirk Catalog also lists the pipes as fitting a C.

Now I just have to be patient and wait for my new pipes as it will take a week for them to arrive as they are in stock in two different locations.

By the way, I have nothing but good things to say about my local Honda Dealer, fair on price and they work well with me on my orders.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Doug,
Don't use the crush gaskets that come with the pipes, they're junk and good ones aren't expensive. Some earlier thread has the generic part number for any parts store.
Make sure to get the alignment right according to the instructions, I seem to remember the "y" joint to the headers that's done on the floor being critical to the final appearance on the bike.
If you got the flex pipe heat shields be prepared for the clamps to be tricky, not hard to figure out, just tricky to get tightened just right in just the right place.
Good Luck, you'll love the sound!

If anyone is interested I have a shark fin tip that I'll sell cheap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts