Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the bub club has gotten pretty big, so I was woundering how many members are running the roadhouse classics. I do not think there are very many, which is also part of the appeal besides the classic look and the great sound.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the Roadhouse Classic 2-in 1 pipes, and really like them. I recently got the performance baffle, which is a little louder than the standard baffle. I know there are a lot louder pipes than these, but I wanted just a bit more than the stock sound and that's exactly what I got.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have a Roadhouse pipe on my ACE with the serrated headers. Love the look and the sound.

·
Registered
280 Posts
idont have them, but i think they are the best looking pipes for the retro.
especially withthe serrated heat shields

·
Registered
921 Posts
:D I have them and love the sound...my buddy has a 1800C and likes to ride behind me, he likes the low rumble...he has Cobra Slash Cuts and he is load and obnoxious...and knows it. I love the look on my Retro...and the fact I can get out of the neigborhood somewhat quietly, but can make noise when I want too... :D

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I counted them several times to make sure I got it right, and unless I messed up it looks like 5 of us with roadhouse classic on our 1300. Just staggering :shock:

·
Registered
309 Posts
papa,

The RH Classics exhaust in your pic looks awfully low to the ground. It may be just the grass but... It's probably no lower than the lower stock exhaust?

If there was a pre-RHClassic club I would be in it. I'm waiting (I've got time) for the MaxAir MaxFlo breather ( http://maxairengineering.com/Merchant2/ ... ry_Code=MK ) to be made for the 1300. That "retro" breather and these pipes are the look I am after. 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hambone said:
papa,

The RH Classics exhaust in your pic looks awfully low to the ground. It may be just the grass but... It's probably no lower than the lower stock exhaust?

If there was a pre-RHClassic club I would be in it. I'm waiting (I've got time) for the MaxAir MaxFlo breather ( http://maxairengineering.com/Merchant2/ ... ry_Code=MK ) to be made for the 1300. That "retro" breather and these pipes are the look I am after. 8) 8) 8)
I think it is part illusion as I was on a ladder when I took the picture and the bike has been lowered 2" in the back and 1 1/4" in the front.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Add me to the list. I've had mine since December, and am very pleased with the sound and performance.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The muffler clamps to the same bracket as the rest of the exhaust systems. I think one reason there aren't many with serrated pipes is that photos don't do it justice. I was a little afraid to order mine because the pictures I saw didn't have enough detail. It is a really great "Retro" look that has to be seen in person.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Papa dude. roadhouse Classics and Bubs were my choises, now I know that's a wild swing between 2 different looking sets of pipe but that's how my taste runs. My decision was made when I found the Bubs for $100 less than new. I've always loved the looks of those classics.
Luck with the RH Club.
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER
:tools1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts