Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people seem to be starting clubs for different exhaust and other things, so, I thought I might start this club. Lets see those Dooleys, here's mine...

[/list]

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Those are THE hottest looking pipes that can be put on an R or S model.
:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
jscranton said:
Those are THE hottest looking pipes that can be put on an R or S model.
:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:
Yes, they are very Hot!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Man those are good looking. This is just the touch needed for the 1300. I wonder how they sound? Any good sound clips anywhere?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
VTXretro1300 said:
Question for the Dooley owners....can you turn the exhaust tips outward?
I just went and checked and yes you can. In fact you can have them up, down, in or out.....

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Well I am going to tell you what about your club. You guys will be about the only members in it....................................! :shock:

I have been waiting for a set of those to come to my home since early March this year! Seems like its all a bunch of BS with these pipes and the availability of them....................March :twisted:

Show

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's mine! Am I the only one with shark fins? Oh, and I really need newer pictures now that my Tsyaku bags are on, along with the Kury silver bullets.

Eric

·
Registered
699 Posts
Dooleys

How do they sound Low tone or high pitch or what, I have the Speedster Longs by Cobra and they sound great good low tone but i like those Dauls

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
DuelXer said:
VTXretro1300 said:
Question for the Dooley owners....can you turn the exhaust tips outward?
I just went and checked and yes you can. In fact you can have them up, down, in or out.....
Here is a pic

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm kinda confused ! :?
I could swear the board got a topic going around last Oct about Dual exhaust and how there was no way and none on after market.

Have these been around long ? Am I wrong about this ?

BTW Awesome !!!!!! Looks so retro !!!! i like them with the fish tails. 8)

1 - 20 of 293 Posts