Honda VTX Forum banner

201 - 220 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ive heard from a real good source who wants me to showcase their pipes on my bike that one of the big companies out there (cant say who) is working on a set of true duals for the vtx. Lets hope it comes out real soon...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Ive heard from a real good source who wants me to showcase their pipes on my bike that one of the big companies out there (cant say who) is working on a set of true duals for the vtx. Lets hope it comes out real soon...

Dale, please keep us informed on this important information! Roadhouse Dooleys look good but are no where near a true dual system! Besides they are a little on the cheap side as far as construction and all... Just never were cheap on the pocket book!!!

You also might suggest to then "unknown" company that they should develop a way to reach the kick stand. Either as an option or part of the kit.

My pipes won't last forever...

Gary

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dale, please keep us informed on this important information! Roadhouse Dooleys look good but are no where near a true dual system! Besides they are a little on the cheap side as far as construction and all... Just never were cheap on the pocket book!!!

You also might suggest to then "unknown" company that they should develop a way to reach the kick stand. Either as an option or part of the kit.

My pipes won't last forever...

Gary

I will Gary, so true for what they told me they want to run it like yours i will let them know about the kick stand..

201 - 220 of 293 Posts