Gary

·
Registered
195 Posts
Impressive

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
..WOW..I forgot he was gonna do that..amazing..I knew he was gonna jump up, but I didn't know he was gonna jump back down..damn..balls of steel..I hope he quits while he's ahead..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Watched it live, it was very impressive. Plus he has Tourette's Syndrome. Having just been in Vegas the beginning of Dec., it was neat to say "hey, I was just standing there"

He almost lost it on the way down though...

Definitely more impressive than Robbie Knievel's jump NEXT to the volcano at the Mirage.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Definitely more impressive than Robbie Knievel's jump NEXT to the volcano at the Mirage.
So it was not just me. I thought it looked like he was next to the fire from the volcano. I watched 3 times and kept thinking he was to the side of the volcano.

Yes this jump was way better. Madison has brass cajones

·
Registered
354 Posts
That was totally awesome and insane! Love it!

·
Registered
440 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I watched it last night LIVE, it was on after midnight

The Bldg top was 99' high, and after he landed ontop, he then drove back off, to a ramp that was 5 stories below I belive

He cut hs hand badley, and may have broken it, they were saying past night, but made the jump both ways

It was awsome to watch

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
That was impressive, WOW.......:firstplace:

·
Registered
193 Posts
:firstplace: That is just amazing. Jumping up is most impressive but jumping off... that's just insane.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts