Honda VTX Forum banner

ROT RALLY 2010 (Leaving from DFW area)

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  imported_X_Factor 
#1 ·
Anyone going to ROT RALLY from the DFW area this year and want to maybe meet up somewhere and drive down together? I plan on leaving early Friday Morning 6/11 and coming back to Dallas Sunday morning 6/13? :doorag:

#2 ·
I had been thinking about heading down for the ROT, but it doesn't look good for me this year. I don't think I can swing two rallys in two weekends. Well, I could do it, but my wife wouldn't be happy with me.

I am leaving the following Tuesday for NM. Gonna meet my brother-in-law at a rally in Santa Rosa on the 18th.

Be safe and don't get in too much trouble. The ROT is huge.

#3 ·
I had been thinking about heading down for the ROT, but it doesn't look good for me this year. I don't think I can swing two rallys in two weekends. Well, I could do it, but my wife wouldn't be happy with me.

I am leaving the following Tuesday for NM. Gonna meet my brother-in-law at a rally in Santa Rosa on the 18th.

Be safe and don't get in too much trouble. The ROT is huge.
Yeah, if she ain't happy...you ain't happy! :banghead: ROT Rally is like going Deer Hunting for me, I know it would be hard for me to pull 2 rally's in a row. Be safe and maybe we can catch up at the one Next Year! :lol:

#6 ·
Not leaving from the DFW, but just thought I'd let you know you aren't the only VTX'ers heading to the ROT. We are heading out on Wednesday and staying through Sunday. Don't think we are even going to the Expo Center this year since the music lineup sucks bigtime and I can see titties plenty other places for less than the $60 ROT charges to get in the gate:mrgreen: We are just gonna ride the Hill Country by day and hang out on 6th St. by night. Y'all have fun.

#9 ·
Howdy,

My crew just bailed on me for running down to ROT this year... I'm definitely interested in going and would love to find some fellow Xers to hang out with. I've done the camping thing in the past and while it was fun, I'm not planning on doing that again. I'd like to find a group that wants to do some scenic riding around in the hill country during the day.

I'm probably looking at a Thursday - Saturday or Sunday run this year... I'd be leaving from Grapevine and would on avoiding I-35...

Later,
U-Turn

#10 ·
Howdy,

ROT's getting closer. I'm planning on leaving Grapevine Friday morning and heading down to Austin. I'd like to find some other Xers to ride along.

I'm looking forward to some nice hill country riding on Saturday before heading back home Sunday morning. Anyone have any information on planned VTX rider meetups?

Later,
U-Turn

#12 ·
Howdy,

ROT's getting closer. I'm planning on leaving Grapevine Friday morning and heading down to Austin. I'd like to find some other Xers to ride along.

I'm looking forward to some nice hill country riding on Saturday before heading back home Sunday morning. Anyone have any information on planned VTX rider meetups?

Later,
U-Turn
Hey U-Turn,

I live in Wylie which is East of ya. I am leaving Friday Morning Too. Let me know where ya want to meet and I can cruise out with ya. I am in the same boat where my riding buddy bailed on me at the last moment. Some medical procedure took precedence. Anywho, I got a room with two twin beds available to split cost...or we can just ride down there as a pack. :dontknow: Looking forward to good times!

Take Care,
Derek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.